Please check the job description and send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at (732) 810 5662
Location : Grand Rapids, MI
The Senior Application Developer on the Integration team will provide design, development, unit testing, user acceptance testing support for enterprise software development projects.
• Estimate, design, code or configure, test, debug, deploy, document and maintain large/complex Integration applications using proprietary formats while maintaining system integrity and company compliance with Healthcare regulations (i.e. HIPAA, HITECH regulations) • Interpret business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications • Validate that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs • Drive process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans • Troubleshoot application problems, identify interdependencies, and implement new solutions • Provide technical guidance and expertise for development projects assigned by management • Mentor and review the work of junior developers on assigned projects for quality and adherence to standards • Maintain database integrity and security using quality control mechanisms and system tools • Help to ensure the highest level of functionality for all database environments • Experience with working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• A minimum of 7 – 9 years of software development experience with ETL tools, relational database experience, back end integration development
• Experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter or Microsoft SSIS)
• Experience with SQL programming / designing relation databases, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc.(e.g. Oracle 11g / SQL Server 2008R2)
• Experience in Java, C++, C#, .NET..etc.
• Experience working with a variety of protocols for file transfer and delivery
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to interpret and understand technical requirements
• Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve systems problems
• Must be effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio
• Ability to quickly acquire in-depth knowledge of TriZetto Facets software and managed care issues
Fill out the form and get a quick response about your career