Job Description :
Please check the job description and send your updated resumes to email@example.com or reach us @ 7328105662
Location : MI
Strong PowerBuilder coding expertise for versions 12.5 through 2017 needed as well as Classic ASP, SQL, Access, and Crystal Reports. Knowledge of modern technologies is required
Serve as a Programmer/Analyst under the guidance of the immediate supervisor and senior level Programmer/Analyst and BAs. Resource will be required have a diverse skillset to maintain legacy applications as well as contribute to modern enhancements in an fast-paced environment.
- 7 years of application development and troubleshooting experience in the IT field.
- Ability to mulit task and work independently.
- Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project review meetings.
- Provide professional technical expertise to internal managers and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project estimating, and budgeting.
- Coordinate application peer testing, load testing and system integration testing.
- Code to standards.
- Maintain and upgrade systems as a result of tool upgrades.
- Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meeting.
- Performs assigned tasks for internal/external security and standards review and development.
- Identify potential impacts of changes.
- Apply State government processes to systems that support the DNR, DEQ, and MDARD.
- Follow DTMB Problem Management processes to resolve client problems reported through Remedy trouble tickets.
- Update assigned trouble tickets with status comments to keep clients and co-workers informed.
- Other tasks as assigned.