Under minimal supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding, combined with an unde- Formulating and defining project scope and objectives through research and fact-finding.
- Developing analysis of consumer and business needs for application development.
- Documenting requirements/user stories and translating into proper product specifications.
- Devising or modifying workflow and consumer experience to solve problems, considering backend software applications capacity, data availability and desired results.
- Defining implementation procedures.
Staff members in this role should be excellent written and verbal communicators, effective and self-sufficient, flexible and comfortable with change. An understanding of health care industry (specifically health insurance) and agile development process would be beneficial.Need contractors that are first and foremost effective communicators (verbal and written), have an analytical mind and can dig in and ask the right questions of the business to determine scope requirements, document those requirements, and translate those to developers and an excellent ability to build relationships with their project team.
• Gather High Level Scope
• Create Project Definition Document and review with Business
• Gather & Document Functional Requirements
• Attend Project Meetings
• Attend development stand up meetings
• Identify change requests to scope
• Deliverables include the Project Definition Document, Requirements, story creation with requirements.Agile experience is required
5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
Facets (claims management software)
Health plan/insurance systems
Software development lifecycle